Visitors are Welcome!
Visitors are welcome to play golf at our beautiful course. We can even put a package together for groups that could include equipment & cart hire, a meal and instruction. Contact our Golf Shop telephone 6249 1000 (Select Option 1) or by email to email@example.com and our friendly staff will arrange your visit.
We welcome visitors from other clubs to enter our competitions, including social golf clubs that are registered with GolfLink and authorised to maintain Golf Australia handicaps. (Playing rights in competitions are subject to conditions).
On the third Wednesday of each month members of clubs, who are invited guests, are also welcome to play for competition fee only.
We can make our course available for corporate golf days. Our facilities provide ample opportunities for corporate branding and lunch or dinner can be provided in our award-winning club house.
Our Dress Code is aimed at achieving a neat and tidy appearance appropriate to golf. Members and visitors should always appear neat and well dressed: dressing accordingly shows respect for yourself, your Club, and the game of golf. Members, visitors, or guests presenting at the course not dressed appropriately may be refused a start. Our dress code is as follows:
- Shirts which are collared, crew neck, turtleneck and roll neck shirts (all preferably tucked in) are permitted. Women may wear shirts without sleeves.
- Women should wear tailored pants, shorts or skirts of medium length or golf dresses.
- Men should wear tailored pants or dress shorts.
- Jeans are permitted and must be neat and tidy, not faded or torn.
- Beach wear, T Shirts, football jumpers, football shorts, tracksuit pants are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Golf shoes are recommended to be worn when playing. Thongs, sandals, and work shoes with heels are strictly prohibited. Flat soled sandshoes or running shoes are permitted if a player does not have golf shoes. If short socks are worn, they must be of a “sport” style.
Our green fees are as follows:
- Visitors: $50 for 18 holes, $30 for 9 holes
- Colts/Teenage (18 and over): $25 for 18 holes
- Teenage/Juniors (under 17): $15 for 18 holes
- Member introduced: $40 for 18 holes, $20 for 9 holes
- Non-member playing competition: $30.00 + competition fee
Enjoy your game!